The Next generation in Stormwater Management Technology
This new underground stormwater detention system creates a large storage chamber utilizing geosynthetics, stone and concrete slabs. The system offers a cost effective alternative to traditional underground stormwater detention and retention systems and requires a smaller footprint. The chamber allows for the easy access that is so important for maintaining the system.
Project Advantages of GeoStorage include:
- Material and Installation Cost: Installs faster and provides substantial savings.
- Size: Requires smaller footprint than traditional systems.
- Durability: Constructed with a reinforced concrete roof, stone and durable geosynthetics.
- Stormwater Quality: Allows for cost effective inclusion of a water quality structure within the system and doesn’t increase metal loading in stormwater.
- Maintenance: Large open chambers allow for easy access and maintenance.
- Load Capacity: Designed for a HS-20 highway loading.
— Tell Me More (pdf, 3.2MB) —