Erosion Eel is an environmentally friendly, low impact erosion and sediment control device, that provides suspended particle capture and flow control. Erosion Eels have a Woven Polypropylene Geotextile Exterior and washed shredded rubber internal fill. They can replace silt fence, rock check dams, temporary diversion berms and inlet drain protection.
- Easy installation with no trenching required.
- Reusable within a project and able to be moved to other sites.
- Allows higher flow rates than silt fence
- Functions on both soft (soil, grass) and hard (concrete, asphalt, bedrock) surfaces
- Ease of removal and replacement for construction access
— Tell Me More (pdf, 5.7MB) —
| Catalog No.
||2.2 ft long
||4 ft. long
||10 ft. long