GeoTerra® construction mats are made from high density PE. Their strong, light-weight design is ideally suited for many construction applications including construction site access, helipads, tracking pads, utility transmission line and wind farm applications, oil & gas platforms, and equipment storage.
Advantages & Features:
- are far less costly than heavier mat systems (40-70%).
- don't require heavy handling equipment, improve safety.
- have high flexural strength; perform well in soft soils.
- are light-weight, easy to transport, and connect together either with the GTO bolt or Padloc® system to fit any site layout.
- offer low-life-cycle cost; may be disassembled, removed and reused several times.
- Two styles are available to meet your site’s cost and strength demands.
- GEOTERRA with Padloc® locking system
- GEOTERRA GTO with bolt tight system
GEOTERRA CASE STUDIES
Geoterra and Geoweb in Wind Farm Roadways
All-Terrain Vehicle Trails in Kwig, Alaska
GeoTerra YouTube Playlist
1. GeoTerra Construction Mats
2. GeoTerra constructon mats with equipment
3. GeoTerra construction mats with equipment mud
Top of Page