Cellular Confinement is an expandable, polyethylene, honeycomb-like cellular structure that improves the performance of fills in retaining walls, slope erosion control, channel lining, ground stabilization or porous paving.
- Varying heights between 3" and 8"
- Perforations allow interlocking and drainage between cells
- Small, medium or large cells based on application
Click on the “Tell Me More” link below for a detailed photographic overview of Geoweb Cellular Confinement. For brochures, specific design, installation specification and case study downloads, see below.
CELLULAR CONFINEMENT LOAD SUPPORT BROCHURES/GUIDES
REQUEST FOR PROJECT EVALUATION
7a. Load System Request for Project Evaluation (108KB)
7b. Fill in Presto Load Support Project Evaluation at www.prestogeo.com
8a. Visit Presto's Geoweb Website, featuring SPECMaker® Tool Ver. 4.01.
9b. Presto Products' Geoweb Auto-Cad Details
CELLULAR CONFINEMENT LOAD SUPPORT CASE STUDIES
High Steel Industrial Yard – Ten Years Later (3.2MB)
Repair of an Eroded Highway Embankment, Salisbury, Maryland (811KB)
Naturally Vegetated Slope Solutions, American Tobacco Trail Slope (897KB)
GEOWEB Load Support YouTube Playlist
1. Geoweb load support permeable drainage introduction
2. Geoweb installing a geotextile underlayer
3. Geoweb expanding sections
4. Connecting Geoweb sections with ATRA Keys
5. Presto Geoweb placing infill
Top of Page