The Branch Manager contributes to the company’s success by building, maintaining and growing a profitable business center. Key activities include, but not limited to, promoting sales growth, developing customer relationships, ensuring timely, cost effective delivery of product to our customers and targeted inventory control. The Branch Manager is responsible for all personnel and equipment utilized for working within the scope of the branch operation.
Branch Manager reports to Assistant Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team with Outside Sales Rep, Inside Sales and Operations to meet customer expectations and promote profitable sales growth.
- Develop and maintain good customer relations.
- Support Outside Sales Representatives in day-to-day tasks.
- Identify, monitor and close key customer projects and quotations.
- Analyze project take-offs and recommend ACF products for the application.
- Price products in accordance with price policies to maximize gross profit.
- Follow-up all quotations and take appropriate actions to close the order.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Manager on proper inventory management
- Request inventory purchases based on usage and requirements of 1.5 to 2.0 months.
- Maintain accuracy of FACTS system as required for all transactions.
- Perform all necessary inventory counts and reporting.
- Coordinate with incoming carriers to receive materials.
- Ensure accuracy of materials received and complete necessary documentation upon receipt of materials.
- Ensure the proper operation and maintenance of assigned branch location.
- Organize schedules as needed to maximize productivity and time management.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized location.
- Perform tasks or assignments as needed by management.
- Participate in training and programs as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- PC and MicroSoft office skills to include MicroSoft Word and Excel.
- Business courses in marketing, communications, and retail sales a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Inventory control and warehouse management experience desired.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record (Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Routinely may be asked to lift, pull or shove material weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to deal tactfully with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to create and maintain team building relationships.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Honesty, integrity and a strong aspiration to succeed.