Non-CDL Driver/Warehouse Employee
Driver/Warehouse employees contribute to the company’s success by ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to customers. In addition to driving, the employee is responsible for careful transfer and storage of materials and effective utilization of resources. Key activities include proper loading and unloading of materials, warehousing of materials, packaging and safety.
The Driver/Warehouse Employee reports to the Branch Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team with Warehouse and Operations personnel to meet customer satisfaction and manager’s expectations.
- As a driver, responsible for accurate and timely deliveries, organize schedule to maximize productivity, meet schedules, and complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance on vehicle, report maintenance issues to Branch Manager, and obey all state and federal laws.
- Safe, accurate, and careful handling of materials
- Ensure accurate quantities when loading, unloading and packaging materials.
- Take care with products to minimize damage.
- Work safely and responsibly.
- Stage materials accurately prior to loading.
- Keep stocking locations clean and free of hazards.
- Maintenance and cleaning of warehouse and yard.
- Strong customer service experience with employees and customers.
- Position requires regular and reliable attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.