Trash Guard Plus is a patented stormwater pretreatment device that captures debris and sediment. Trash Guard is easy to install and maintain, and it costs a fraction of other pretreatment devices currently available. No matter what type of underground storage system you select, Trash Guard will help keep it clean and functioning, reducing maintenance costs throughout the life of the system. Trash Guard Plus has extensive testing and an available calculator to assist design professionals in selecting the correct screen size for their particular project.
It is available in three screen sizes for in-place or newly formed catch-basins that utilize discharge pipes of 24 inches or less in diameter. Each screen can be adjusted at installation to accommodate low flow stormwater events of 10 cfs or more.
– Captures debris, sediments and floatables
– Simple retrofits to existing catch basin
– Installs without heavy equipment
– Quick and easy assembly
– Adjusts to irregular catch basin bottoms and/or walls
– Eliminates eyesore stormwater trash at public parks, beaches, and waterways
– Removes harmful nutrients and regulated metals