GeoWeb creates stabilized roadways and embankments through confinement of infill. GeoWeb is versatile and allows construction of naturally-vegetated retaining walls that are structurally-stable and eco-friendly. GeoWeb also can be used to protect shorelines and channels from the erosive forces and the negative impacts of water contact.
Not only does GeoWeb provide porous paving solutions for traffic areas where the natural beauty of grass and permeability of aggregate are desired. This system addresses environmental issues, such as aesthetics and stormwater runoff, while supporting a wide variety of loading conditions.
– Stabilization and reinforcement of roads and slopes
– Reinforcement of steep slopes and retaining walls
– Liners for ponds and landfills
– Drainage from highways, retaining walls and foundations
– Access for all types of emergency vehicles
– Maintenance and small vehicle support around properties, such as utility vehicles or golf carts
– Pedestrian foot traffic support in trails, walkways, and other high use areas
– Handicap access in parks and other recreational areas