Trash Guard Plus® is a patented stormwater pretreatment device that captures debris and sediment. Trash Guard Plus® is easy to install and maintain, and it costs a fraction of other pretreatment devices currently available. No matter what type of underground storage system you select, Trash Guard Plus® will help keep it clean and functioning, reducing maintenance costs throughout the life of the system. Trash Guard Plus® has extensive testing and an available calculator to assist design professionals in selecting the correct screen size for their particular project.
It is available in three screen sizes for in-place or newly formed catch-basins that utilize discharge pipes of 24 inches or less in diameter. Each screen can be adjusted at installation to accommodate low flow stormwater events of 10 cfs or more.
– Captures debris, sediments and floatables
– Simple retrofits to existing catch basin
– Installs without heavy equipment
– Quick and easy assembly
– Adjusts to irregular catch basin bottoms and/or walls
– Eliminates eyesore stormwater trash at public parks, beaches, and waterways
– Removes harmful nutrients and regulated metals