Eco Friendly, Affordable, Easy to Install, and Aesthetically Pleasing
The PaveDrain System is unlike any other pervious pavement available. It delivers an aesthetically pleasing finished surface with unsurpassed infiltration rates, but adds a unique stormwater storage component with its patented arch built right into the block. With unprecedented infiltration rates of over 4,000 inches per hour – ten times the rate of its competitors – the arch provides temporary detention capacity, providing additional time for the soils to infiltrate stormwater. This system can be installed in singly units by hand, or the blocks can be cabled together in a mattress and placed in large sections.
The PaveDrain System is an aesthetically pleasing Permeable Articulating Concrete Block/Mat that provides installation ease and flexibility to meet current and future stormwater management regulations. It creates a performance pavement that integrates the patented arched reservoir to maximize onsite stormwater capacity during extreme storm events.
– It’s Efficient: flows 10x faster than traditional pervious pavements
– 4,000 inches/hour
– It’s Strong: six inch thick blocks nest together, forming a heavy, stable pavement
– Detention: built-in arch provides storage for runoff
– It’s Practical: suitable for any size installation or retrofit
– It Saves You Money: reduces life-cycle costs of any pavement