Silt fence controls sediment runoff from construction sites during active construction. Silt Fence slows the water long enough to cause sediment to drop out, allowing water to pass through the fabric.
Silt fence is made of a woven polypropylene material and it is non-biodegradable.This engineered geotextile is stabilized to resist degradation due to ultraviolet exposure. It is resistant to commonly encountered soil chemicals, mildew and insects. Polypropylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13, making it one of the most stable polymers available for geotextiles today.
Silt fence is available in many commercial and DOT styles. Super silt fence is available with either chain link, hogwire or welded wire backing. Custom printing, colors or geotextiles is available.
– Light to medium strength woven fabrics
– Available with or without stakes, with custom stake spacing
– Approved for DOT use in many states
– Available Heights – 24”, 36”, 42”
– Silt Fence with wire backing is also available for improved performance.
– Orange and other colors available